Wednesday 17 February 2010

New blog!

I felt a desperate urge to blog something today, so I made a new blog. The old one won't be back up again anytime soon, and I doubt I'll update it even if it does come back, now I've made this. What happened was that the web hosting expired, and I forgot to take a backup before it did, so I've lost everything on their unless it gets renewed soon.
I used blogger once before, ages ago, and it was recommended to me by a friend again recently, so I thought "why not".
For anyone interested, pdEngine is still beign worked on, and every now and then I will update the SourceForge SVN. The entire source is available at SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdengine/

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Naow I can raid your blog.

    ... and I will. At some point.

    ReplyDelete